Information clause for clients
SATIM Monitoring Satelitarny Sp. z o. o.
- The controller and processor of your personal data is: SATIM Monitoring Satelitarny Sp. z o.o. which can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the correspondence address: Urzędnicza 36/1; 30-048 Kraków.
- We will process your personal data to:
a) conclude and perform the contract – for the period preceding the conclusion of the contract, for the period of performing the contract and in the period after the contract has been performed, if consents have been expressed [legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 a) and 1 b) of the Regulation – conclusion and performance of the contract];
b) direct marketing of our products and services related to the sale of products and services offered if consents have been expressed. This also means automatic matching of the content of marketing messages to your preferences and needs – so-called profiling [legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) of the Regulation – implementation of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller in the form of direct marketing];
c)monitoring the quality of customer service – for the duration of the contract [legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 b) of the Regulation – conclusion and performance of the contract];
d) archiving to the extent necessary for the performance of legal obligations, in particular tax regulations, accounting regulations – for the period resulting from these provisions [legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 c) of the Regulation – performance of the obligation imposed by law];
e) verification of the payment for the ordered products and services as well as for possible reimbursement of cash (legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 b) of the Regulation – conclusion and performance of the contract];
f) creating analyses of the results of our business activities for internal purposes – for a period not longer than that indicated in point d) [legal basis Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) of the Regulation — implementation of a legitimate interest of the controller in the form of optimization of business operations].
- In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) Right to access the personal data. You have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process your personal data. You also have the right to obtain access to this personal data, the copies of said personal data, as well as to information detailed in Art. 15 paragraph 1 of the Regulation.
b) Right to rectification. You have the right to request that we promptly rectify your personal data which is incorrect. You also have the right to request that we complete incomplete personal data.
c) Right to erasure (also known as the “right to be forgotten”). You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data immediately, provided that at least one of the following conditions is met:
• Your personal data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected or are being processed;
• you opposed the processing of your personal data, and we have no overriding legitimate basis for its processing;
• we have processed your personal data unlawfully;
• we must delete your personal data in order to comply with the legal obligation imposed on us.
We can deny you the right to be forgotten, citing Art.17 paragraph3 of the Regulation.
d) Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
• if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data that we process;
• if we are processing your personal data unlawfully and you object to its removal, demanding, in return, restrictions on its use;
• if we no longer need your personal data for processing, but you need it to determine, assert or defend your claims;
• if you objected to the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, we may process it in special cases, indicated in Art.18 paragraph2 of the Regulation.
e) Right to object. You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your personal data. You may exercise this right if the basis for the processing is our legitimate interest [Art. 6 paragraph 1 f) of the Regulation]. You may not exercise this right if we are processing your personal data based on your consent for marketing purposes. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent. In other cases, after you have filed an objection, we will not be able to process your personal information. The exception to this rule will be situations in which legally justified grounds exist for us to continue to process your personal data. These grounds must override your interests, rights, and freedoms.
f) Right to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data from us or to authorize us to send your data to another administrator – in a structured, commonly used format, if such transfer is technically possible.
If you decide to use the above rights, we will give you an answer as to the request, without undue delay, however not later than one month from the date of receipt of the request.
- Right to object. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The expected recipients of your personal data are other Controllers that process data on their own behalf:
a) Entities providing postal or courier services;
b) Entities providing payment services (banks, payment institutions);
c) Entities that purchase receivables and debt collection entities – if you do not pay our bills on time;
d) Entities cooperating with us in terms of accounting, tax and legal matters.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but with the exception of e-mail address and telephone number, it is a condition for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to provide the above data will prevent us from concluding the contract.